How does it taste?
This tea blended with roasted rice has a gentle aroma and refreshing astringency.
How/when to enjoy it?
Drink it with meals.
What to enjoy it with?
Japanese cooking. A hearty miso soup.
How do Ippodo staff enjoy it?
With a late-night snack like kaki-no-tane rice crackers.
StrengthLight/easy to drink Rich/satisfying
- 30 sec.
Aroma helps you to relax. To be sure of getting the full aroma, use hot water that is boiling vigorously.
1 Use 10g of leaves (2 tablespoons)
2 Add 240ml of hot water (100°C)
3 Serve 30 seconds after beginning to pour the hot water.
- Gokujo Genmaicha 100g Bag
- Size of Package : W6.5 x D4.5 x H23 cm
- Net Weight : 100grams.
- Per Serving (1 pot) : 10grams
- Ingredients : Green tea(Japan)
- Shelf Life : Rosted rice (Japan)