How does it taste?
A prominent aroma of roasted rice and taste of mild sharpness.
How/when to enjoy it?
Drink it throughout the day to stay well hydrated, and during meals.
What to enjoy it with?
Have it with yaki udon (stir-fried udon noodles) for lunch.
How do Ippodo staff enjoy it?
Take it with you as a little gift when returning to your hometown to visit family and friends.
StrengthLight/easy to drink Rich/satisfying
- 1 teabag
- 2 min.
Hot Tea, Cold Tea, Quick & Easy
Gyokuro, sencha, genmaicha, hojicha: Boiling hot water, 300ml, 2 min. (with chilled water: 300ml, 20 min.)
- One-Pot Teabag Genmaicha (10g x 9 bags)
- Size of Package : W15.0 x D4.1 x H24.3 cm
- Net Weight : 90 grams. (10 grams x 9)
- Ingredients : Green tea (Japan)
- Shelf Life : Rosted rice (Japan)